- Dec 30, 2019
In the course of work, one often has to deal with tasks that are solved by reading the documentation of some kind of library.
So in particular, this time I had to run into https://github.com/PHPOffice . This is a great library for working with office documents. With its help, you can read and form these documents in php.
If you search on this topic, you can find various tips for the yii2 framework. All of them boil down to the fact that you need to subscribe to a specific event of the form, intercept it, cancel the standard otppavku and form ajax request with the form data yourself.
Actually, a similar approach is implemented in skeeks cms, only this component is much more difficult, it can track the status of the submission, and prevent the form from being resubmitted until the first submission is completed.
This is a description of the component that is suitable for any SkeekS CMS project. It allows you to translate the site into different languages.
- Translation of content into different languages
- Translation of sections into different languages
- Generates SEO url with the addition of the language version
- Forms alternative meta tags (see source code)
- Gives user selectable language widget
- After 5 seconds, prompts the user to change the language on the site (if he understands that the user needs it)
This component is suitable for any Yii2 project . It allows you to hook into the process of rafting and the process of parsing the request, and add the site language parameter to the url.
Able to work with setting yii2 url manager ( enablePrettyUrl => true ) and doing beautiful url of the site.ru/en/path, site.ru/pt/path type
- Aug 14, 2019
- Aug 13, 2019